Social media giant Snapchat is laying off employees in a move to cut losses procured from reduced growth. Snap CEO Evan Spiegel revealed that executives were worried about the company’s underperformance in July after the release of its Q2 earnings report Snap’s Q2 revenue of $1.11 billion, up 13% from the same period last year, […]
Posts Tagged ‘news’
- Deadline set by crypto’s Winklevoss looms for Genesis repayment deal.
- Pentagon Is Testing Whether AI Can Plan Response To An All-Out War.
- China Mobile establishes metaverse alliance amid several big tech operations
- Bored Ape floor price plummets amid game launch and NFT crash.
- 92% of Global Respondents Have Basic Knowledge of Crypto: Survey
Recent CommentsNo comments to show.